Terms & Conditions for the Mary Earps draw
The organiser of the competition is Vitamin Well Ltd (Company No.: 10821384), at address 3rd Floor, 8 – 10 Charterhouse Buildings, London, EC1M 7AN, UK. Telephone 02038907561, email@example.com (the “Company”).
The competition is in no way sponsored, promoted, or administered by the retailer or Instagram.
Terms of participation in the competition:
- You must be 18 years or older and be a UK resident to participate.
- You must fill in the competition form on the NOCCO website.
- You must subscribe to our newsletter.
- You do not need to buy a product or make a payment to participate in the competition.
- The competition runs across various retailers from 01/08/2023 up to and including 10/10/2023, 11:59 p.m.
- Two people will be the prize winner of two tickets to watch Mary Earps in action. The winners will be drawn and contacted on 11/10/2023. When we publish the winners, their names will be shared publicly, please notify us by email if you object to the publication.
- The winners will be randomly selected by employees of the Company.
- You can only enter once.
- The Company will contact the winners using the email address provided with the competition entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize as set out above, the prize will be forfeited.
- Decisions cannot be appealed.
- The prize is personal and cannot be transferred to another person.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or other property. The winners are responsible for paying any tax that arises as a result of the win.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify participants who act fraudulently, illegally or in violation of the terms and conditions.
- Employees of the Company or direct relatives of employees of the Company may not participate in the competition.
- You can read more about how we handle your personal data here.
- You participate in the competition and the winners accept the prize at their own risk and the winners are responsible for their own safety.
- The Company does not guarantee the quality or function of the prize (other than statutory requirements and these terms and conditions).
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you can consume the products that are part of the prize. Please read the product label carefully and seek input from a doctor if necessary.
The prize consists of:
Two winners win two tickets to a Women’s Super League match and the chance to meet Mary Earps after the game.
Instructions for delivery of the prize will be emailed to the winner with one month’s notice of the match chosen.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions.