Terms & Conditions for the Mary Earps draw
1. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of ASDA, Vitamin Well Ltd (the “Promoter”), any company affiliated with the organisation, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
3. To enter fill in the form on the website link following the QR code. Entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible or delayed will not be accepted.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. The opening date and time for receipt of entries is midnight on 24 August 2023 and the closing date and time for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 13 September 2023.
6. Maximum one entry per person per prize draw. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted.
7. Prize: There will be one prize winner of two tickets to a Women’s Super League match to watch Mary Earps in action, meeting Mary Earps after the game. A month’s notice of the match will be given once the winner has been chosen.
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to the promotion.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date under independent supervision on 15 September 2023. The winners will be notified by email no later than 15 September 2023. The prize must be claimed within 7 days of the initial notification. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if the prizes are not claimed within 7 days a re-draw will take place.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
11. The prize winner may be required to participate in and give their consent to related publicity including their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoters’ publicity.
12. Proof of sending an entry shall not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, misdirected, late, damaged or illegible, nor for any associated costs.
13. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third parties’ enjoyment of the prizes.
14. Prizes are awarded at the promoter’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
15. The Promoter may be required to provide evidence that a valid prize award has taken place. As a result, it may provide a winner’s name and the county in which they live in response to a request from a third party. If you do not wish for your data to be made public for this purpose should you win a prize please inform us by email to email@example.com.
17. Promoter: Vitamin Well Ltd (Company No.: 10821384), at address 3rd Floor, 8 – 10 Charterhouse Buildings, London, EC1M 7AN, UK.
18. Data Controller: Vitamin Well Ltd (Company No.: 10821384), at address 3rd Floor, 8 – 10 Charterhouse Buildings, London, EC1M 7AN, UK.