Terms and Conditions Giveaway
The company that is arranging this competition is: Vitamin Well Ltd (the “Company”) located at 3rd Floor, 8-10 Charterhouse Buildings, Barbican, London EC1M3AN, UK. Registered in England and Wales. Company no: 10821384. VAT no: 285398941. Contact: email@example.com
This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Terms and conditions for participation:
- In order to enter the sweepstake you must be 18 years old or older and live in United Kingdom.
- To enter into the competition you must sign up to our newsletter via the giveaway form, follow @noccouk on Instagram and like the sweepstake post and tag 1 friend on said account. There is no requirement to make a purchase to enter the sweepstake. You must keep your newsletter subscription and follow our Instagram account until the sweepstake is over in order to be able to win.
- The competition will open on Tuesday 7th November 2023 and close Tuesday 14th November 2023, 23:59:59 o’clock.
- One individual will be selected as the winner. You may only participate one time in the competition.
- The winners will receive a NOCCO advent calendar. The Company will deliver the prize to the winner at the Company’s cost within 30 days from when the sweepstake ended. The Company is not liable for any costs you may have in relation to the sweepstake.
- The value of the prize is GBP 60. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other assets.
- The winners will be selected at random by independent employees of the Company. The decisions are final and cannot be overruled.
- The prize is tied to the winner and cannot be transferred to another person.
- The winners will be informed personally via email and the selected winner will also be announced on our Instagram stories on Wednesday 15th of November. In such announcement, personal information about you may be shared, such as your name. Please let us know if you reject to such disclosure.
- The winner are liable for paying tax (if any) related to the receipt of the prize.
- Employees of the Company, or any company within the Company’s company group, or relatives to such employees, may not participate in the sweepstake.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify persons due to illegal or fraudulent behavior or if such persons act in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Click on this link to read more about how we handle your personal data.
- You participate in the sweepstake and you use the prize on your own risk and you are responsible for your own safety connected therewith.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you can consume the prize. Always read the label on any product you have won before using or consuming it. Please consult your doctor before using any product.
- The laws of England and Wales applies to these terms and conditions.